Monday, April 7, 2008

An afternoon at the park

My second entry...I'm not near as good about this as I thought I would be. My friend Susana gave me a hard time yesterday so here I am posting my second blog. 

After such a yucky, rainy weekend, Mommy and I needed to get out of the house. We started the day with breakfast with Daddy and Nana at J. Christopher. When we got home, I took Mommy and Nana for a much needed walk. We ran into Sophie and her mommy. I wanted to show Sophie's playroom to Nana...hoping she would help Mommy do something about mine! I just love to play in Sophie's playroom! It was time for Sophie to have lunch. Finally, after a small meltdown, I got in my pink car and drove back home but not before making plans to play at the park later. 

After my nap and Mommy's tennis match (she lost, but she's 3-1 for the season!), Sophie and I met in the park. Here are some pictures to document our fantastic day! Do you like my dress? My Mommy made if for me before I was born...how did she know I'd look so cute in it???


My best friend...

Taking time to smell the flowers.

Hopping over the fence.

Sophie's mommy pushed us in the swing...what fun!

Time for a hug



No comments: