Friday, June 12, 2009

June...the month of birthdays!

We have a birthday party every weekend in June. Last weekend was Savannah's friend, Carter's, 3rd birthday. Carter's mommy is one of my oldest friends. I've known Lauren since 8th grade at Dickerson Middle School, but we didn't become friends until our Sophomore year at Walton. We roomed together in "Cres-Hell" our first year at University of GA (go dawgs). After graduation, we went our separate ways for a few years and then ran into each other, where else but, the "Awful Waffle" in East Cobb. I was shocked to see her with a baby in arms, Little G, who just turned 5 which I'm still having a hard time wrapping my brain around that one. But I digress...Savannah had a blast at Carter's party. Lauren and Big G rented a huge jump house with a water slide!!! I wasn't sure how Savannah would take to it, but as you can see, she loved it...so much so that not only did she go down the slide during the "3 and under" time, but continued to brave the big kids for more wet and wild fun.

No comments: