Monday, February 2, 2009

Mani/Pedi, anyone?

On Saturday, my fabulous husband allowed me an hour and a half outing to get a pedicure (much needed since the last one was before Gage was born just one day shy of 2 months ago). My sister called while I was in the massage chair so I really killed like 5 birds with one stone (1) got out of the house sans kiddos, (2) pedicure, (3) massage, (4) caught up on all the good celebrity gossip and (5) caught up with Mel. What more could I ask for? Maybe a smoothie while my feet soaked.

Anyhow, I have wanted to paint Savannah's toenails for a few months now. I even bought the purple polish a long time ago...which is why I could not find it anywhere on Saturday. Thankfully, Stephen knew how much it would make both myself and Savannah happy so he picked up a great pink hue on his way home from Daddy's playground (a.k.a. Home Depot). It dries in just 60 seconds...smart Daddy!

So when Savannah, Gage and I arrived home from the playground, I immediately wanted to play with Savannah's toes :-) She was a great customer and giggled the entire time (all of 2 minutes to get the job done). She loved it and I think she wanted me to do her fingers too, however, I don't think I'm quite ready for polish on my baby girl's fingers just yet (don't think Daddy is ready for that either).

Here are the results.


Sippin' on gin and juice. Laid back...with my mind on my money and my money on my mind. Sorry, couldn't help myself. And it's really just juice.

1 comment:

A King, A Queen, and their Princesses said...

I can't take it, she looks like a teenager!! I can't believe they are so "grown up" already!!! Too cute.