Monday, February 16, 2009

Pink Pancakes

When Stephen makes pancakes, you know it's a holiday! Especially when he's dieting (I mean making lifestyle changes) and still makes pancakes for the rest of us, then you really know it must be a special day in our house. Unfortunately, we don't have a heart-shaped cookie cutter. When life hands you lemons...you make pink pancakes! Which reminds me I need to pick up a 4-leaf clover shape before St. Patty's Day otherwise, we may end up with green pancakes! Savannah likes pancakes (the ONLY kind of "cake" she'll even look at), but she LOVES PINK pancakes.



I found this little number last Fall on consignment. I'm so happy that something I bought on consignment actually fit in the right season. It says, "Heartbreaker In Training". With all the girls expected in the next few months in our subdivision (4 between now and May), it could be true. Of course, there will be lots of competition among all the older boys...and there are plenty of those to go around too!



Gage sneezes all the time...bless you!



This little Tweety Bird was a favorite of Savannah's and has found a place in Gage's heart too. Tweety gets a smile out of Gage every time!



A very special THANK YOU to Nana! She braved both kiddos Saturday night to give me and Stephen a Valentine's night out!!! We enjoyed a fantastic steak dinner at Wildfire and then hit Target and the mall. I bought shoes...for me no less.

No comments: