Sunday, February 21, 2010

A boy, his balloon, and the Mad Bomber

Gage's Valentine balloon is still going strong, as is his love for it. Both of these pictures were taken last weekend. Gage did not give up the balloon all weekend.


It was also very cold last weekend. Stephen brought out the Mad Bomber. You can say what you want about the MB, but it will keep you warm. I like this picture because it shows off Gage's 3 teeth. Gage has had only 3 teeth for quite a while. Tooth #4 shows no signs of coming through anytime soon.


Savannah and Stephen went to the circus today (next year, Gage and I will get to go too)...those pictures to come soon if I can figure out how to get them off the card. It amazes me that I have a job as a technology project manager!!! Boy, have I pulled the wool over someone's eyes!

No comments: