Friday, February 12, 2010

I heart snow

Gage isn't such a big fan, but he does enjoy watching from the warmth of the living room. I bought this hat when I was pregnant with Gage...I'm so excited it finally fits!!! He's not as thrilled about it as I am. You can't really see it too well, but he's holding a red heart mylar balloon he brought home from school today. He held onto that balloon for a good hour and a half before I could sneak it away from him and hide it. It was really getting in the way of walking, crawling, climbing, etc.


Atlanta got some snow today...a lot more actually than I thought we would get. At last measurement, accumulation was 2 1/2 inches from the Barnett back deck. Savannah FINALLY got to build a snowman...something she has reminded us of ever since it snowed a year ago when we promised she could make a snowman and before we got out to do it, the snow had melted. The snow we had in early January was too powdery to even make a snowball.

Daddy helped...







Alice, recognize the snowman's hat?


The birds have been very happy ever since we brought home the Yankee Droll Flipper. I have yet to see a squirrel take a ride, but the bird seed seems to be lasting a lot longer!


View from back deck.

No comments: