Saturday, April 11, 2009

Morning at the park

I have so much photo blogging to catch up on. Springtime in Atlanta is always so beautiful and I tend to have my camera with me at all times. I love the girls in their spring dresses and seeing the boys in their "Sunday best".

Last weekend, Savannah and I met up with Sophie and Susana for a repeat day at the Smyrna Village park. It was a year almost to the day that we took the girls for a springtime photo shoot. They were so cute last year!!! They were cute this year too of course, but much more aware of the cameras, more mobile and independent. This pretty much sums up the day for my shooting...


The girls had fun and I guess that is all that really matters.

This one just reminds me of a children's clothing catalog...maybe it's just the way they are standing. And, yep, I made Savannah's dress...just like last year's dress. Before you think I actually have that kind of time on my hands, I have to admit that I made both dresses before Savannah was even conceived. I figured if I didn't ever have a girl, I do have some cutie pie nieces who would wear them.


Savannah likes the gazebo at this park.


Just me having some fun with some new stuff.


The girls finally stood still long enough to collect acorns


...and embrace in that oh so sweet toddler hug.

No comments: