Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More pics of our little man (and big sis)

We came home on Saturday...one day earlier than expected, but not a moment too soon! Although we were staying in "The Rainman Suite" (that a Swingers reference for those of you who don't know), it's amazing how much better home makes you feel. Back to my room at Piedmont Hospital for just a second. About a year ago (maybe a little longer), Piedmont added The Waters Pavillion. After a c-section with Savannah and 4 nights in the hospital, I dreaded another 4 nights in "the joint"...and so did Stephen given that the daddy beds are a tiny little 1970's fold-out 1/2 chair in a small corner of the room. There's no room for visitors and barely any room for mom to get up and walk around. Then we heard about the Waters Pavilion...this is the Ritz-Carlton of hospital rooms. It's a 2-room suite where visitors enter through the "family room" giving mom and baby plenty of privacy. We had our own private chef who would bring us delicious food (yes, hospital food that is delicious!) ordered from an extensive menu, anytime we wanted it from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. I could keep going on and on, but you all really just care about the pictures. But if you're ever going in for surgery and want a swanky place to recover, I HIGHLY recommend the Waters Pavilion at Piedmont Hospital. I plan to return when I go in for my liposuction, tummy tuck and any other post-mom reconstructive surgery I deem necessary :-)

Gage Martin Barnett


Savannah meets Gage for the first time on Thursday, 12/4/2008. She can't stop giggling :-)



My friend, Alice, sent these cute hats to Savannah and Gage. I love them!



Aunt Brencie with Gage...we plan to have him in the pool this year!


Coming home...
Savannah got her very first baby doll...her name is "Baby Dolly". Savannah loves to swaddle her and feed her milk and juice.


Savannah in her "Big Sister" shirt and Gage in his coming home outfit.


Me and my babies.

No comments: