Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Gage! (Finally...more pictures of Gage)

On Saturday, we celebrated Gage's one month birthday! I can hardly believe Gage has been with us for an entire month! Where did the time go? And today as I post this, he's actually 5 weeks old today!

On Friday, we took Gage for his 1-month well check-up. He weighed in at a whopping (sorry to use that word in 2 consecutive blogs) 11 pounds, 0.2 ounces!!! Doc says he's doing great, but we already knew that :-)



Gage has hit the following milestones:
-- he loves tummy time and can turn his head from left to right like a champ
-- he loves to look up and all around while being held up at my shoulder
-- his eyes follow a toy and he turns to the sound of our voices
-- he's cooing (I think), and it's so sweet!
-- he smiles (while I realize it's most likely not a social smile, it still melts my heart)
-- a few nights ago, he actually did miss a meal! He ate at 7:30 p.m. and didn't eat again until 2:00 a.m.!!! That means he actually missed his 10:30 feeding and gave me 4 consecutive hours of sleep (yes, I'm bragging, but no worries, it hasn't happened again since)

I'm sure there's more, but I just want to get to the photos since that's all you care about anyway :-)

Brrrr! It was cold when we went to the doctor!!!


Savannah really does love her Baby Gage.

No comments: