Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baby Brain!!!

As much as I hate hate hate to admit it, I definitely have baby brain this time around. I've been meaning to post a blog for about 2 weeks now and could not for the life of me remember my password (or which email account I used to create this blog). I am one of those people who have a different password for everything for fear that my identity and life as I know it will be stolen away from me. Therefore, I NEVER remember a password! The other clue I have baby brain...I dropped Savannah off at school a few weeks ago as I do just about every morning. When I got to work (where Stephen also works), I proceeded to IM Stephen and asked him how Savannah did with the drop off this morning completely forgetting that just 15 minutes earlier I was blowing kisses and saying my good-byes to my dear daughter....YIKES!

No comments: