Thursday, March 5, 2009

Have yourself a merry little Christmas???

This post is really for the neighbors, and Stephen is probably going to come behind me and remove this post because he begged me not to blog about this, however, years from now when I go back and read through all this, I do want to be reminded of the things that make me laugh and that make Savannah so very happy. For example, she loves Christmas lights. She thinks they are "pity" (that's "pretty" for those who don't speak 2 1/2 year old). How many people can say they get to see Christmas lights every night when they get home...even in March!?!?!? Yes, our neighbor still has his Christmas tree up, but what makes it funny is that he still turns it on. We've always known that said neighbor loves Christmas...he typically decorates Griswald-style two weeks before Thanksgiving every year. This post is not meant to be a complaint. In fact, I would like to thank our neighbor for making my little girl's eyes light up every time we come home after dark.



Sorry, Stephen, I had to do it.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Seymour said...

I would have done it, too! And I must admit I'm envious, because it was really hard for me to take down my decorations this year.

Susan said...

My neighbor still has up her lights from 2007 (but she doesn't turn them on for us to enjoy)!