Sunday, March 15, 2009

Open up and say "Ah"

On Friday, Savannah had her first dental appointment. Although I prepped her for the visit all week, still she was very nervous. It was pretty cool though...much better than when I went to the dentist as a child. I mean they have flat screen TVs mounted on the ceiling with cartoon movies playing!!!
Here's Savannah enjoying the novelty of the exam room. She played on the chair and gave me several smiles.

She was pretty happy before the hygienist came in.


However, once we started getting down to business, Savannah wanted nothing to do with the examination chair, room or even the office. Once I calmed her down, she sat on my lap. The hygienist was great! She showed Savannah all the tools she was going to use and demonstrated how they tickled. Savannah ended up giggling quite a bit and was a true champ through the entire cleaning. When we were ready to leave, she gave the hygienist a high-five and posed with the dinosaur.


That night, Nana and Papa Bob spent the night with us on their tour of metro Atlanta to visit with all 7 of their grandkids. We introduced them to Nuevo Laredo...I think we'll be taking them back again :)

Here's Gage snuggling with Nana. He's a little lover.

No comments: