Sunday, March 15, 2009

Party of 11?

Geez! I remember when it used to be party of 3...that would be me, Patti and Cindy. Single and no kids. Then, as time went on, we became a party of 6. I remember nights out to dinner and tailgating for the Bucs games in Atlanta...no kiddos. And here we are today, a party of 11. It's just craziness! The Bozzas and Themelis' came over for dinner Saturday night. It's been too long since we all got together. Jenna, Savannah, Allison and Cole (not pictured) had a great time. It's too bad the parties have to end so early these days :(


Earlier in the day, Gage and I drove north to visit with my sister and family and met up with Nana and Papa Bob for lunch. Here's my beautiful little niece. She is definitely a mini Melanie with those big brown eyes.

No comments: